The Power to Deliver.
As electric utility billing software, BillMaster, is crafted with the needs of our electric clients firmly in mind. Our extensive experience in the electricity industry has provided us with the practical, real-world knowledge of electric utility needs, processes, and practices necessary to pack BillMaster with precisely the features and functions that your utility needs.
A few of BillMaster’s specialized utility functions are listed below:
- Usage (kWh) and Demand (kW) billing
- Complex Rate Structures are the norm – there are built-in places for ‘SQL Code Snippets to handle all kinds of highly specialized requirements.
- Allocations of Distribution, Transmission and Generation to different vendors
- Detailed portrayal of charge calculations on bills.
- Time of Use, On-Peak, Mid-Peak, Off-Peak
- Pay-As-You-Go billing
- Track LIEAP or other Energy Assistance credits
- Round-Up Charges
- Green Energy Credits
- Demand Time and Facilities charges
- Meter Testing and Mass Inventory maintenance
- KVAR/Efficiency Debits/Credits
- Street/Area lighting – can allow only one ‘test’ meter to automatically bill all similar lights
- Complex Tax calculations
- Partially taxable customers / charges
- Many different AMR/Electronic interfaces
- Budget Billing/Level Pay
- Power Factor Adjustments
- Compare multiple years of consumption on Bill graphs
- SIC Codes
- Customer Service Levels
- Outsourced Bill printing/mailing
- Other Marketing information maintained
- Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment
- Remittance Processing
- Block Consumption and Consumption Analysis reporting
- Meter Testing History